*Disclaimer*: I may have received a product or services in exchange for sharing this information with my readers. All opinions remain 100% my own. My full disclaimer can be found here.
This post brought to you by VISIT FLORIDA. All opinions are 100% mine.
I HATE snow. Okay, I guess that it isn't entirely true. I hate dealing with snowy roads and ice and power outages. I live in Michigan and love it, but I just wish it would snow only in yards (yeah, I know it's illogical) but mother nature has other ideas so about the time January rolls around I'm constantly cursing the weather and I start to get the winter blues. It's about this time that we take off for the wonderful state of Florida.
Winter in Florida is nice, but summertime is even better. I don't know which calls to me more 825 miles of gorgeous beaches or all of the cool activities that I can't do here in Michigan. Swamp boats are unheard of, no one has tasted or seen a gator in person, we don't a have a space museum, legoland or much to my mothers disappointment, have dolphins. I really can't describe how much I love that state or how excited I was to get the chance to win THREE summer vacations in Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway, 1 grand-prize winner will win all three of their dream vacations. Nine other winners will win one vacation each. With 12 amazing vacations to choose from it was nearly impossible to pick just 3!
- Swim with the Manatees Swim with manatees in the wild, visit Homosassa Springs State Park, and stay at the lovely Plantation on Crystal River.
- Tennis Lovers Gourmet Getaway Splurge on tennis, cooking classes and a $250 shopping spree in luxurious Destin. Spend four glorious days and nights on the Emerald Coast as a guest of Resort Quest by Wyndham.
- Natural Florida Explore Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Bradenton on bike and Segway, and go horse-surfing, on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- Family Adventure Thrill the family with a trip to LEGOLAND and its new Water Park, go zip-lining at Fantasy of Flight, and then unwind in serene Bok Tower Gardens, all in Central Florida.
- Space Cowboy Be a space cowboy on Florida’s Space Coast, where you’ll learn to surf on Cocoa Beach, have lunch with an astronaut at Kennedy Space Center, and round up cattle on horseback at Forever Florida.
- Trainer for a Day Train dolphins with the pros at Miami Seaquarium, fall in love with the view from your hotel on Biscayne Bay, and explore historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- The Breakers Luxury Dream Vacation Be awed by The Breakers Palm Beach, legendary, idyllic and magnificent on Florida’s Atlantic Coast, and be pampered at its Spa.
- Ultimate Spa-cation Renew your glow with the ultimate spa-cation. In three days for two at PGA National Resort, rejuvenate in healing mineral pools, be massaged to your heart’s content, and enjoy the resort’s signature manicures, pedicures and facials.
- Tee Time for Two Play on three championship golf courses at Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village, in historic St. Augustine, and celebrate golfing royalty at World Golf Hall of Fame.
- Classic Family Beach Week Make lifelong memories in a classic family beach vacation featuring the sugary sands of St. Pete Beach, inviting waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Florida sunshine, and a week-long stay at TradeWinds Island Resorts.
- Step Into the Past See Florida’s rich past come alive in St. Augustine, America’s oldest European-settled city. Explore Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth, the St. Augustine lighthouse, the Pirate & Treasure Museum, and streets tred by Spanish conquistadors.
- Florida Keys Fishing Chart a course to the Florida Keys for fantastic offshore fishing and four days of tropical luxury for four guests at Hawk’s Cay Resort .
VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook to check out all of the vacation options in greater detail.
It was nearly impossible to pick just three vacations, they all looked soo neat but I finally managed it. We decided we wanted the chance do a variety of things and also do some relaxing.
I have always wanted to work with dolphins. Each year at Sea World we take part in feeding the baby dolphins but we have never actually been able to spend time with them. This would be the perfect opportunity. "Ever dream of working as a dolphin trainer? As Trainer for a Day, you and a guest can enjoy a totally hands-on, behind-the-scenes experience like no other, working side-by-side with the Marine Mammal Training Staff at Miami Seaquarium. You’ll also have the chance to get a dolphin ride across the pool! Then, unwind at the luxurious Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove overlooking Biscayne Bay and visit historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens."
On our last family vacation LEGOLAND parks had just opened up and we were so dissapointed that our vacation was already filled up with activities. We promised ourselves that next time we would definitely go! "Central Florida is fun for the whole family! This trip for four includes two days at LEGOLAND and LEGOLAND Water Park, Florida’s newest family theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions. Experience the new WingWalkAir at Fantasy of Flight, a 600-foot zip line and three-level ropes course complete with 33 midair challenges. Then, explore the secret gardens at Bok Tower Gardens, a national historic landmark. Relax after your many adventures with four nights at the Holiday Inn Winter Haven."
On our family vacations we spend most of the time trying to do and see new things that we really don't get a chance to just relax. Which is what a vacation is all about. So for us, the Classic Family Beach Week was a must include. "Sink your toes deep into the sugary white sand of St. Pete Beach for the family beach vacation of a lifetime. Enjoy the warm Florida sun and inviting waters of the Gulf of Mexico during your week at TradeWinds Island Resorts. You and three guests will unwind in our spacious rooms, watch the sunset from a beachside hammock, or relax in one of seven pools. Quite simply, the days are yours to do with as you like."
Don't those just look fabulous? My fingers are crossed for the grand prize but I won't be disappointed as runner up either.
“Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway” runs through June 30, and you can enter to win daily! Entering was really easy too. I just provided my name, birthday, address and email! So what are you waiting for?