I love Cheesecake but it’s served best with fruit! Try out this delicously rich New York Style Cheesecake!
|New York Style Cheesecake||
- Graham Cracker-Crumb Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs, from 11 rectangular graham crackers
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 package(s) (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In 8 1/2- to 9-inch springform pan, with fork, mix crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- With hand, press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes; cool crust in pan on wire rack.
- Turn oven control to 300 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in flour and vanilla until well combined.
- Reduce speed to low and beat in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in milk just until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, until set but still slightly jiggly and moist in center, and pale gold near edge.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- To serve, remove side of pan. Place cake on plate; garnish with fresh fruits.
Thanks, Good House Keeping.