It seems we NEVER eat all of the easter eggs we decorate, so one of my favorite things to do is turn them into Deviled Eggs. It’s also fun to seperate the yolk mixture into 2 or 3 parts and add some food coloring!
|Turn Left Over Dyed Eggs into Deviled Eggs!||
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- Sour cream
- Chopped avocado
- Pitted black olives
- Chopped tomato
- Salsa or hot sauce
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks to a small bowl.
- Reserve whites.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and mustard to yolks.
- Mash with a fork to combine.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Kids can help by scooping out the yolks and mash with the mayo. They can also spoon yolks into whites.