|Shrimp and Asparagus||
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, boil or steam asparagus in enough water to cover until tender.
- Chop Asparagus and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to full boil.
- Place the pasta in the pot and return to a rolling boil; cook until al dente.
- Drain well.
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic in the olive oil over medium-low heat until the garlic is golden brown.
- Place butter and lemon juice in the saucepan.Heat until the butter has melted.
- Place the shrimp in the saucepan and cook until the shrimp turns pink.
- Place the mushrooms and asparagus into the saucepan, cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Toss the shrimp and vegetable mixture with the egg noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Thanks, All Recipes!