Make these adorable and delicious treats for Mother’s Day!
|Rice Krispie Mothers Day Garden||
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows OR 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal OR 6 cups Kellogg’s® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Fresh strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, kiwifruit, apples and/or raspberries
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Food coloring
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- Cut fruits into flower shapes and arrange on top.
- Use tinted frosting to add flower stems and grass.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Serve the same day.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Thanks, Kellogg Rice Krispies.