*Disclaimer*: I may have received a product or services in exchange for sharing this information with my readers. All opinions remain 100% my own. My full disclaimer can be found here.
|Easy and Quick Breakfast Strata – Perfect for Easter Breakfast!||
- 9 slices bread, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 16 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer half of the torn bread in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms and green bell pepper evenly over the bread layer.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Top with remaining bread pieces, then layer with the onion and ham.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; pour over the entire pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake covered for 35 minutes, then remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until top is evenly brown.
Thanks, All Recipes.