*Disclaimer*: I may have received a product or services in exchange for sharing this information with my readers. All opinions remain 100% my own. My full disclaimer can be found here.
|Asparagus and Radish Sauté||
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 large shallots, sliced thinly lengthwise through the root
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, ends trimmed, cut on diagonal into 2-inch pieces $
- 1 bunch small radishes (about 8 oz.), trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 packed tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter $
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon $
- Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus and continue to cook, tossing frequently, until asparagus is crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
- Add radishes, lemon zest and butter to skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until radishes are just warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Squeeze lemon juice over and toss again.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
Thanks, All You.