|Chocolate Bunny Treats||
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) marshmallows – OR – 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- In large saucepan melt chocolate morsels and butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
- Using large circle cookie cutter, very small circle cookie cutter and rabbit head cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut cereal mixture into shapes.
- For each rabbit, attach one rabbit head shape to top of large circle shape with frosting.
- Attach one small circle for tail to each. Decorate with frosting and/or candies.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows. 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Thanks, Kellogs Rice Krispies.