Join Diabetic Connect and receive a free Diabetes Holiday Recipe Book. Diabetic Connect is the largest online Diabetes community and is completely free to join.
Last year, I downloaded the recipe book (I am not diabetic, but I love recipes and like healthier options for cooking) and have used several recipes from it since!
*LAST YEARS INFO* I am not sure if it is the same this year (please let me know!), but there were 54 pages with more than 70 delicious recipes. Each recipe has less than 25g of carbs in every serving. There are recipes for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Kwanzaa, Chanukah, and Christmas AND Dessert!
There are some really exotic recipes that sound sooooo yummy in here! My favorites that I’m going to try are:
- Jack-O-Lantern Pizza Crisps
- Hot Spiced Witches Brew
- Turkey Sweet Potato Hash
- Low Carb Stuffing
- North African Orange and Lamb Kabobs
- North African Spiced Carrots
- Kwanzaa Fried Okra
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin w Vegetables
- Glazed Ham with Apricots
- Spinach Salad with Hot Apple Dressing
- Roast Turkey with Orange, Lemon and Fresh Ginger
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
- Cinnamon Oranges
- Holiday Nog
- Chocolate Mint Snowball Cookies