Sign up for SavingStar to save digital grocery coupons directly to your store loyalty cards.
Clarification about stacking coupons: SavingStar has indicated that while their digital ecoupons WILL stack with paper manufacturer coupons, they are NOT intended to be used in this manner. They have stated that using SavingStar ecoupons in conjunction with STORE specific paper coupons (ie Albertsons, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc) is OK.
I recommend just loading everything – you never know what kind of deals you may score.
- Buy 1 Smart Balance Rich Roast Peanut Butters, save 0.75
- Buy 1 Smart Balance Omega Cooking Oil & Spray, save 0.75
- Buy 2 Smart Balance Buttery Spreads, save 1.00
- Buy 1 Weis Quality Graham Pie Crust, Save $1.00
- Buy 3 Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts® and/or Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts mini crisps, Save $1.00
- Buy any 3 Kellogg’s® Cereals, Save $1.00
- Buy 3 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Waffles, Save $1.00
- Buy 2 Tropicana Pure Premium® 59 oz bottles, Save $1.00
- Buy 2 Marie Callender’s® Fresh Flavors Steamers®, Save $1.00
- Buy 2 Egg Beaters®, Save $1.00
- Buy 2 jars of Peter Pan® Peanut Butter, Save $1.00
- Buy 1 Marie’s® Product, Save $1.00
- SavingStar eCoupon: Buy 1 Gold ‘n Soft®, Save 50¢
- Buy 1 box of Kashi® TLC® Pita Crisps, Save $1.00
- Buy 2 boxes of Kashi® TLC® Granola Bars, Save $1.50
- Buy 1 Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage (9 oz or 12 oz), Save 55¢
- Buy (1) International Delight® quart or pint, Save 55¢
- Buy 1 Argo® or Kingsford’s® product, Save 40¢
- Buy 1 Fleischmann’s® Yeast (Jar or Strip), Save 40¢
- Buy 1 Karo® Syrup, Save 40¢ using SavingStar