The Sequel to the Best-Selling Fitness Game of the Year with More Than 4 Million Units Sold Features New Dance Styles and Contagious New Routines
The Zumba Fitness 2 video game, sequel to the best-selling dance-fitness video game, from Majesco Entertainment Company and Zumba Fitness, LLC, is available now at retailers nationwide.
The original Zumba Fitness game sold more than 4 million copies worldwide and is the number one fitness title of 2011. After having tried this game, I can see why! Zumba Fitness 2 is designed for players of all fitness levels (that means even couch potatoes like me!) It builds upon the original while taking it to a new level with more fun, effective dance workouts.
So far, this game has been fun and effective. I’ve always thought that dancing is a great way to “work out” without actually feeling like you’re working out. And if you’re like me and don’t have any moves but the white girl overbite – this game will give you something to try and copy (be sure to close your curtains and blinds – I think I scared the UPS guy yesterday). Even though I’ve shed pretty much all my baby weight, I still have a few areas that could use some toning and tightening. Zumba is touted as being a total body fat burning workout that tones and sculpts…sounds like exactly what I need! And for those of you that think “this is just a game” and not effective for losing weight or getting in shape – think again! Holy smokes I tried to do a full session and I only made it through 4 songs (about 20 mins) before I had to give up. I think this is a good thing – aerobic activity is awesome for you and I’m convinced that the more I “play” this “game”, I better my stamina and endurance will become.
Besides, playing this while my 2 year old laughs at me is a much easier option than trying to go to the gym – for sure!
Afraid you won’t like it or that it won’t hold your interest? Um…have you seen all the dance styles it incorporates?
Zumba Fitness 2 Dance Styles:
My favorite part is that you can customize your favorite routines and track calories burned. Seeing data and results has always been a great motivator for me.
Zumba Fitness 2 Video Game Features:
- Get Lost in the Beat – 32 electrifying new routines with top hits from today’s hot artists: Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Shake it in Style – Learn 24 different dance styles from Salsa ,Reggaeton, Merengue, Samba and Cumbia, to all new styles like Bollywood, Ragga, Latin Pop and Pasodoble
- Customize Your Experience – Choose your favorite routine in Single Song mode, take a class designed by Beto, Gina Grant or Tanya Beardsley, or customize your own playlist in Full Class mode. Learn at your own pace as they break it down in tutorial mode
- Join the Party – Play with friends in multiplayer mode, supports up to four players.
- Location, Location, Location – Hold your dance party in your choice of five dynamic new environments, from a Miami Yacht to a Los Angeles nightclub.
- Superstar Instructors – Dance and interact with top Zumba® instructors Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
- Dance Hands-Free – Use the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt to holster your Wii Remote™ on your waist and move to the music hands-free
Majesco Entertainment and 24 Hour Fitness, the nation’s largest privately owned U.S. fitness club chain and a health club industry pioneer, have teamed up to offer fans an exclusive promotion. Every copy of the Zumba Fitness 2 video game includes a free seven-day pass to try a live Zumba class at a 24 Hour Fitness location. The rooftop environment in Zumba Fitness 2 features 24 Hour Fitness.
Developed by Zoe Mode, Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii™ is rated T for Teen and available now for the suggested retail price of $39.99. Zumba® Fitness Rush will launch on Kinect™ for Xbox 360® in February 2012.
*Disclaimer: I received a product or services in exchange for sharing this information with my readers. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.