Yep – go out and have dinner on me. Well, me and Shopkick, that is.
I’m so so so pleased to announce that Shopkick and I, well, we’re in a relationship now. And to celebrate, we want to give you, my lovely readers, a FREE GIFT. A $25 Gift Certificate to Restaurant.com.
What do you have to do to get your gift? Well, you have to send us a present, your first born child and a lock of your hair.
Nah – I’m kidding. (it’s late)
All you have to do is download and install the free app on your iPhone or Android. Then the next time you’re out and about, just open it up and see what store near you is giving out “walk in” points. Pick one, walk in and open the app. TADA you’ll receive your free gift through the app!
See? Completely free and EASY. (you’re welcome)
What is Shopkick?
So let me tell you a little more about why you want to have Shopkick on your phone and why you’re going to LOVE it.
- You rack up points by doing things like walking into participating stores or scanning items (like a scavenger hunt).
- You can redeem those points for INSTANT gift certificates. No waiting 2 weeks or having to check your mail. You seriously click on “redeem”, choose your store, and then show the cashier the code on your screen. INSTANT rewards. I don’t know anywhere else that does this!
- Coupons and exclusive savings. They have Target ecoupons that you can STACK with manufacturer coupons. They often offer exclusive coupons like 40% off any one item at American Eagle, or 10% off Wet Seal. This is my goto app when I am shopping at the mall. I open it up and it tells me which stores offer points for walking in and which stores I can get instant discounts at – I LOVE IT.
- Crate&Barrel, Target, Sports Authority, Macy’s, Best Buy, Toys R Us, American Eagle, Wet Seal, Petco, Payless, Office Depot, Kmart, Babies R Us, Lane Bryant, OfficeMax, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Bath & Body Works, Old Navy, Victoria’s Secret, Kohl’s, Aeropostale…do I really need to go on?!?!?
Now you’re thinking – I’ll won’t like the rewards and it’ll take me forever to earn one. WRONG AGAIN!
- You can get instant gift certificates to: Best Buy, Target, American Eagle, Sports Authority, Arden B, Wet Seal and Toys R Us
- You can also redeem for a movie ticket, a gas card, iTunes Gift Card, Macy’s Gift Card, Hotel Cash Card and even Facebook Credits!
As far as earning points goes, you can begin redeeming for instant gift cards at just 500 kicks = $2.
You get anywhere from 35 – 200 kicks for walking into stores. So, if you were at say a MALL that had a bunch of participating stores in it, you could easily earn that in about an hour!
If you’re a Target shopper, you go there all the time anyway (with my Under $1 deal lists, right?) – why not earn points each time you walk in and make a little extra spending money to pay for those trips?!?!?
And remember, it’s all FREE!
(and don’t say I never gave you a Christmas present :))