*Disclaimer*: I may have received a product or services in exchange for sharing this information with my readers. All opinions remain 100% my own. My full disclaimer can be found here.
I love to write about healthy eating and healthy living on my family blog, and this is a great recipe for kids that is both healthy and tasty. I buy all organic ingredients, and you can also substitute whole wheat pasta. Your children can stir in the ingredients to help out and make it a family activity.
|Easy and Delicious Mac and Cheese||
- 1 box (16 oz) elbow macaroni
- 4 tbs butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook elbow macaroni as directed on box, then drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, and slowly stir in flour first, then milk.
- Set heat to low, and stir in cheddar cheese, continuously stirring.
- When all cheese is melted and mixture is smooth and even, pour over macaroni and mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!