Mamapedia is offering a great deal on Parents Magazine today. Get a full one year subscription for only $5 or 2 years for $8. This has been the HOT magazine to have/get lately because of all the Amazon diaper discount codes.
How To Score It For As Low As FREE
- Sign up for your account here (just takes an email address and password)
- You’ll get an instant $5 credit to your account!
- Apply the credit to this deal to score it for FREE for 1 Year or $3 for 2 Years! (THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY A READER)
- *If you want to save your $5 credit for something else (since it never expires), I would use coupon code COUPONCAB4 to get $4 instead. This is a smarter way because it’s like you’re giving yourself $9 instead of only $5…
NOTE: You MUST use the link above to get your $5. You should see a pop-up window with a girl and baby on it (ironically, it’s my logo but different) asking you for your email and to choose a location. Keep it at “nationwide”. When you hit submit, you will be asked for your name, your email (again) and a password on a new form. If you do not complete this process you WILL NOT GET the $5. I literally just watched my mom do this deal from sign-up to finish so I KNOW IT WORKS.
- Use coupon code FATWALLET4 to get $4 off :) Makes the one year subscription only $1 and the 2 year only $4!!
Details: Valid for new subscriptions and renewals. Limit (1) per household. May purchase as gifts. Offer valid Jan 27-Feb 1, 2011 only. Will automatically receive subscription in 4-6 weeks after order placed.
Thanks, [Jessica Loves to Save Money] for the coupon code update!