If you’re looking to lose some weight or are joining me on the Frugal, Fit & Fabulous Challenge, here is a freebie that you might be interested in!
ALLI is offering a FREE personalized MyAlli plan (just click on the picture above to get started :)) which is designed to help you lose weight for the long term. It’s different than the rest because it actually takes into account your life
style and how/what you eat as well a your body’s own individual processes.
* your own myalliplan home page where you can chart your daily progress, check your meal plans, and more-all online
* interactive weight loss tools and calculators
* an online journal, so you can keep track of thoughts and notes
* weekly steps
* food and activity trackers
* expert guidance from nutrition and weight management professionals as well as others who truly understand the struggle to lose weight
* healthy and delicious recipes, smart meal plans, shopping lists, and dining out guides
Once you create your Freeprofile on the MyAlli Plan, you’ll be able to calculate your BMI and it will help suggest realistic weight loss goals for you that are attainable. It’s pretty neat!
I always see Alli at Target and have wondered what it’s all about. It’s a very potent over the counter supplement made by GlaxoSmithKline that works by BLOCKING your body’s absorption of unhealthy fats. This is very useful if you have a hard time changing your diet and following meal plans!
I’m really interested n hearing your experience with Alli if you have used it before! What did you think?