Last month on November 4, I shared a super cool site with you called Heard It From a Mom (you can read the post here). All you had to do is sign up and they would send you a FREE Juno Baby DVD.
Well I just got mine in the mail yesterday! Did you guys get yours too? If so, what do you guys think of it? I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, but I wanted to go ahead and do what I said I’d do when I joined. And that’s – pass it along to all my friends – that’s you!
So if you’d like a FREE Juno Baby DVD (and be able to pass the deal along to your friends), just go here to register. It’s completely free and it appears they have gotten rid of that email confirmation glitch so its not a hassle anymore. Once you register, you’re automatically enrolled in the Pass the Product promo. You won’t see a confirmation or get an email or anything. Just sit back and wait for your DVD to arrive.
PS – I also wanted to mention that in the past month while I have been enrolled, I did not receive one single piece of spam or email at all from Heard it From a Mom – so that is awesome!
Here’s How It Works
Heard It From A Mom Product Relays allow you to try new stuff, and pass along the products that you like to other Moms for free (while supplies last). Trying new things is fun, and even more so when the experience is shared with friends.
As a Member of Heard It From A Mom
- You learn about new Product Relays and the Mom Blog sites where they are happening
- Once you’ve sign up for the Relay your free product arrives in the mail
- If you like the product you can then recommend others Moms that you think will also like it
- If the Moms you recommend also like the product, they too can “Pass the Product” to their friends. And so the Product Relay continues*
- Your opinion of the product is important, so we can find the best products to offer you in future Relays we might ask you to fill out a short product survey