PlayHouseBouncers recently contacted me and asked if I wanted to review a Bounce House and also give one away to a reader. Of course, I said no, my readers would definitely NOT be interested. (Yeah right, you guys would have hunted me down and stoned me with your coupon binders! lol!)
Actually, after Whistler and I did a “you’re going to be the most popular kid on the block” dance around the livingroom, I calmly replied that I would love to partner with them :)
Since Whistler is just a toddler, they were kind enough to let me choose an age-appropriate bounce house for him called The Little Sprout. Cheese and nuts! Is this thing AWESOME or what? Just take a look.
This is designed for kids aged 4 and under and is designed and sold EXCLUSIVELY by PlayHouseBouncers.
Um – you guys know how much of a fan I am of things that are all-in-one and this baby is definitely one of them!! Not only is it a bouncer (the large area surround by the purple posts), but it also has a ball pit (the smaller yellow post area which you can also use as a baby pool), a slide (that can be used both wet or dry) and drum roll please….a big 8×9 foot pool area for tired moms and dad to lounge and enjoy a cold beverage in the sun in…ahem, I mean play with kids in. Oh yeah – don’t worry about the slide sticking to the kids wet bottom on those hot summer days – water dribbles down over it from overhead to keep it nice and slippery with no ouchies!
Well just how big is this thing you ask? Well, it’s actually quite the perfect size. It measures 9.5’W x 13’L x 6’H inflated. See the nice height of only 6″? That means if you are one of those unlucky people that live in snow blizzard winter town but are lucky enough to have a finished basement that you use as a play room – this will fit!!! (You can also fold and tuck the pool area under the unit to make it even more compact).
This unit is normally priced at $499.99 but is currently on sale at PlayHouseBouncers for only $389.99. It comes with:
- Over Sized Carry Bag
- Patch Kit for Rips & Tears
- Constant Air Blower w/ GFCI Circut Interuptor for Safety
- Ground Stakes
- Water Hose Hook Up
- Warranty – 30 Days for Bouncer, 1 Year for Blower
I can’t wait until we move into our new house so we can try ours out! We wanted to set it up so badly for Whistler’s First Birthday, but unfortunately we still aren’t ready to move in yet :( I’ll be sure to post a video and update when we do get to use it in a couple months!
If you have older kids, they also make two other great basic bounce houses that are perfect for the 7 and under crowd, The Lily Pad Fairy Princess Huge Bounce House (also $499 but on sale for $369.99) for girls and the Treasure Island Huge Bounce House for boys!
These are also exclusive designs that you won’t find anywhere else.
Both these units have safety netting and a fun exit slide. With a perfect size 10′ x 10′ bounce area the kids have all sorts of room to jump and play. Including the slide, the overall inflated footprint is approximately 10′ Wide x 12′ Deep x 6.5′ High. Just slightly larger than the Little Sprout, these both work out great indoors as well!
Each inflatable includes the inflatable unit, a UL approved blower a carrying case, stakes for the blower and stakes for the bouncer. The inflatable unit rolls up to about the size of a medium to large sleeping bag. To set up the bouncer, just unroll it, hook the inflation tube to the blower, turn on the blower and stake it down. The blower runs continuously while kids play, and air escapes through the seams and fabric.
Are You Ready For This?
Now here is YOUR chance to make your kids the coolest kids on the block (and probably the whole neighborhood!) because PlayHouseBouncers would just love to give one lucky Crazy Coupon Mommy reader their choice of 1 of the three bounces houses I’ve told you about above! (Now you guys get to make up your “you’re going to be the coolest kid on the block” dance and have it ready for if you win – lol!!!)
Because this is such a generous & awesome prize and we want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to PlayHouseBouncers for sponsoring it, I’m going to require that the winner make a video of their kids enjoying the bouncer to submit to me after you receive it. It can be a review or it can simply be a thank you and check out how much my kids love this video – its your choice. But by entering and if randomly chosen to win – you are agreeing to do this task within 2 weeks of receipt :)
How do I enter?
PLEASE read and follow directions!! Must be over 18 to enter. US residents only.
Just complete the one mandatory entry below that is highlighted in the blue box – that’s it!
MANDATORY ENTRY – You MUST at minimum do this 1 task to enter. If you do not do this, none of the bonus entries (if you choose to do them) will count and they WILL BE DELETED.
“Like” Play House Bouncers AND also “Like” CCM on Facebook <— REQUIRED and then come back here and leave a comment below letting me know you liked them and which bounce house you would choose if you won and why!
LOTS OF WAYS TO GET BONUS ENTRIES!! (This section is OPTIONAL and just a way for you to earn extra entries into the giveaway!)
Once you have completed the above mandatory entry, you can do as many of the below as you like for extra entries Good luck! Please leave one comment per task completed. (ie, if you do three of the following, you should leave three SEPARATE comments)
(If you already are a subscriber, follow on Twitter or like on Facebook, that counts as one entry, so be sure to leave a comment saying you already do so!)
- Subscribe to Crazy Coupon Mommy via RSS Reader or email
- Follow CCM on Twitter
- Follow Play House Bouncers on Twitter
- Join NoMoreRack (enter code P1070 under Gift Cards in Your Account to get a free $10 credit too!)
- Join MyLikes
- Look at the Gold Box Deals here and then come back here and leave a comment below telling me what your favorite deal is. You can do this once daily for extra entries!
- Submit this giveaway to ANY online giveaway Linky (go here for a list. choose any site listed under what day today is.) and leave a link to where you listed it! Do this daily for unlimited extra entries!
- Share this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the Share button on the pink toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen.
- “Like” this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the pink toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter any other open giveaway on my site and leave a comment saying which one you entered!
- Tweet about this giveaway (just click on the retweet button at the very top right corner of this page – all the way up at the top! You can do this daily for extra entries! Just leave a comment each day you complete this task)
- Become a public follower of Crazy Coupon Mommy (Scroll all the way down to bottom of this page and look for this button
- Share this giveaway on your blog (or if you don’t have a blog, share it on a forum you belong to (BabyCenter, WhatToExpect, Bump, etc) and leave a comment with a link to your post (this earns you 3 entries! Be sure to leave a separate comment for each!)
- Got a blog or webpage? Place my link button on your site and leave the URL of where I can see it.
***IMPORTANT*** You need to leave a separate comment for each of the above that you complete. Each comment acts as one entry, so if you only leave one comment saying “I did 1-3 above” then you’ll only get ONE entry instead of the 3 you deserve!
Contest will end 1/11/2011 at 11:59pm PST. The winner will be chosen randomly via computer using “And the Winner is…” WordPress Plugin or Random.org. Winner will be notified by a blog post (so be sure to subscribe to my newsletter so that you don’t miss the winner announcement!). Winner must respond within 48 hours or another random winner will be chosen. Winner also must agree to submitting a video to CCM within 2 weeks after receiving their chosen bounce house.
Many thanks to Play House Bouncers who provided me with a sample for the purpose of this review, as well as 1 to giveaway to a randomly selected winner. I was not required to write a positive review and no other type of compensation was received. My reviews are always 100% honest and 100% my own.