*Disclaimer*: I may have received a product or services in exchange for sharing this information with my readers. All opinions remain 100% my own. My full disclaimer can be found here.
On October 4th, I gave you guys an update on how I was doing (I had already earned 3,143 points in just 3 weeks and had just requested my first prize – traded in 3,000 points for a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card! That’s $10 per week.)
Well I wanted to let you know that I can now confirm that Zoombucks is COMPLETELY legit. :) I received my Amazon.com Gift Certificate code via email on Oct 11 (so it took about 1 week, which is FASTER than Swagbucks)! I’m so excited.
So, as of today, 10/15, only 1 month after joining, I currently have 2,752 points in my account and I’ve already cashed in for $30 = $57.52 total earnings in just 1 month! With Swagbucks, it took me about 2-3 months just to earn $20 so I’m really happy with Zoombucks right now!
Since it’s new, Zoombucks is a great opportunity for you guys to sign up too to get in on the ground floor. Remember, one of the easiest ways of really racking up Swagbucks is by referring your friends (I gave you some tips on how to do this in my earlier post here.) and ZoomBucks is no different! Sign up, earn points by doing things (listed below) and refer your friends to earn 10% of the points they earn!
Current stats of some people who I have referred:
- Kristi (my very first referral :)) joined on 9/14 and has earned 672 points so far = $6
- Katie joined on 9/16 and has earned 4,548 points = $45!!
- Carrie joined on 9/16 and has earned 1,268 points = $12
- Kirk also joined on 9/16 and has earned 2,025 points = $20
- Whitney joined on 9/24 and has earned 2,084 points = $20
- Vishal joined on 10/1 and has earned 30,643 points = $306!!! <— Vishal, tell us your secret – WOW!!!
- Jennifer joined on 10/4 and has earned 2,252 points = $22
If you didn’t join the last time I mentioned this, don’t you wish you had now? LOL! It’s never too late. Join now and let’s do this together and see how much we can earn by Christmas.
If you already joined, I’d love to hear what you think about it so far and be sure to share any tips and tricks! I’ve found that their Facebook page is AWESOME and people are always posting tips about how to score the most free points where on the site.